SPARE CAR KEYS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON AND KENT
Why you must have spare Car Key
If you need a new key for your car, whether you have lost your only key or need a replacement key, City Auto Locksmiths can provide a fast and affordable service to customers in south east London, Kent and the surrounding areas.
Thanks to our fleet of technicians and specialist equipment, we can make a new key for your vehicle, at a time and place that suits you.
Our technicians can come to you on the road if you need to replace a lost or stolen key. Or visit our south London office in Abbeywood (by appointment)
How City Auto Locksmiths can help you?
When you have a problem with your car key, you usually go to the main dealers to have it repaired or replaced. This takes a lot of time and of course can be an expensive option.
If, on the other hand, you choose a specialist locksmith like us, not only will we come to you – wherever you may be – but we are also much cheaper than car dealerships and you will get the key you need much faster.
Suppose you lose your only car key. Here is what you can expect before you’re able to drive again. Expensive recovery costs, hire car costs and expensive main dealer prices. Compare this with using us!
-We will come to your location
-unlock your car damage free and decode lock
-cut replacement key on site and code to car
-all in the same day
This is why you need City Auto Locksmiths! Because,
1) We have a team of qualified mobile technicians – ready and on call
2) Our technicians are able to solve most immobiliser problems.
3) We are able to be with you within an hour no matter where you are in London, the Home Counties and surrounding areas.
4) 99 times out of a hundred, you’ll be back on the road the same day.
5) Our mobile workshops are equipped with the latest car locksmith technology – whether you just need a duplicate of an existing key or want us to create and programme a completely new set. We have received loads of positive feedback from thousands of satisfied customers.
6) Most importantly, our replacement key service will cost you far less than what a dealership would charge you
How long does it take to make a spare key?
Duplicating an existing key – with the equipment available in our workshop or at the roadside – is a simple matter: the key blade must be cut and the new transponder chip matched with the chip in the original key. This can be done in a few minutes – while you wait.
What vehicle make and model keys are available?
We provide new and duplicate keys for just about every vehicle under the sun also don’t worry if your vehicle isn’t there – it may just be that we haven’t updated our list recently, so give us a call and we’ll check for you.